Bluewave Energy and Shell Diesel Extra Reducing Emissions at the 2012 International Plowing Match
IPM 2012 primary fuel sponsor, Bluewave Energy, is supporting the Match in its goal to reduce its emissions footprint by filling tractor tanks with Shell Diesel Extra, a premium diesel fuel designed for extra hours of operation.*
Designed to help heavy-duty equipment run more efficiently, Shell Diesel Extra will fill the tank of every tractor transporting visitors around the IPM 2012 site throughout the course of the five day event.
Fuel delivery specialists, Bluewave Energy, will deliver Shell Diesel Extra to IPM transport tractors with a dedicated IPM Bluewave Energy fuel truck, and will also provide an on-site fuel tank so that IPM tractor drivers can self-serve as required.
Shell Diesel Extra is designed to:
- Lower CO2 emissions and smoke
- Save fuel over the lifetime of the vehicle
- Reduce fall-off in engine performance
- Prevent fuel system corrosion
Bluewave Energy is North America’s largest Shell-branded distributor providing:
- Bulk fuel deliveries
- Bulk and packaged Shell lubricants
- Equipment including tanks, pumps, meters, and nozzles
- Cardlock and fleet management solutions
- Technical lubricant audits and consultations
Visit Bluewave Energy and Shell Canada in Tent City at the International Plowing Match 2012!!
*Refers to operation between refuelling stops and is compared to regular diesel without fuel economy formula. May vary per truck/vehicle.